HTML5 is the next major revision of the HTML standard, currently under development. Like its immediate predecessors, HTML 4.01 and XHTML 1.1, HTML5 is a standard for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web. HTML5 is still very new for most of the web developers. To help those web developers who don’t know much about HTML5, we collect 40 must see HTML5 tutorials, techniques and examples of HTML5. I hope this article will help you guys to be the master of HTML5.
You may be interested in the following application related articles as well.
- 500+ Free PSD Web UI Elements For Download
- 30 Easy To Understand PSD To HTML/CSS Tutorials
- 12 Must See jQuery Slideshow (Sliders) Plugins and Tutorials
- 21 Must See CSS Sprites Tutorials
- 70 Must See CSS3 Tips, Tricks And Tutorials
- 15 Highly Useful HTML5 Tutorials For Web Designers
- 10 Useful HTML5 Website Templates For Free Download
21. Creating Mobile Web Applications With HTML5, Part 1: Combine HTML5, Geolocation APIs, and Web services to create mobile mashups
24. WTF is HTML5
27. Dive into HTML5
28. When Can I Use
30. Drag And Drop
31. HTML5 Monitoring